What do we do at each session?
These are the kinds of things Woodchips get up to from week to week:
- planting bulbs or seeds
- making lanterns
- singing songs and playing instruments
- going for walks in the woods & fields
- learning about flowers and insects
- painting and pottery, mask-making
- listening to stories
We won’t have toys, but we will have organised fun activities, each week following the same format of
- Welcome circle & walk in the woods
- 1 or 2 activities
- Snack time
- Song time
Who is the group for?
Because of the level of engagement we suggest that members are over 2 to attend, but parents and carers are welcome to bring younger siblings.